MILWAUKEE (May 7, 2014) – DCI-Artform, one of the world’s foremost retail experience firms, has announced the 12 college students that have been selected for its one-of-a-kind summer program, InVisionship. After a competitive, six-month recruiting period, DCI-Artform has found some of the top students interested in shopper marketing and design to work together on innovative, visionary projects for Fortune 50 retail clients.
The appointed InVisionship participants are:
- Rhiannon Berres, 3-D Design, Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
- Vincent Chan, Engineering, Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Becky Copoulos, Marketing, Drake University
- Taylor Guerin, Marketing, University of Iowa
- Katy Martin, Graphic Design, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Brianna Noeldner, Marketing, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Caylie O’Neil, Graphic Design, Winona State University
- Solpooreum (Purumi) Park, 3-D Design, Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
- Natalie Quinnies, 3-D Design, Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
- Leeah Reichardt, Interactive Design, University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Brandon Schneider, Graphic Design, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Jessica Zivotsky, Interactive Design, Milwaukee Area Technical College
The InVisionship program gives college students real-world experience, top-tier references, portfolio case studies and a chance to apply their critical thinking and creativity to produce designs and digital implementations for major brands. DCI-Artform provides guidance and access to resources as mentors lead the teams toward final presentations that are judged by a panel of retail marketing experts – from both the company and its clients.
The InVisionship program gets its name from the DCI-Artform InVision Retail Science Lab, a facility that allows brands and retailers to research, experiment, evaluate, test and prove marketing solutions before they roll out to the marketplace.
DCI-Artform is an industry-leading company and has been providing award-winning retail marketing solutions for more than 65 years to an extensive list of clients. A full-service, integrated firm, DCI-Artform offers a wide range of expertise and decades of experience in retail merchandising and marketing for the automotive, cosmetics, grocery, packaged goods and consumer electronics industries. For more information: www.dci-artform.com, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube.