Growth oriented, multi-million dollar manufacturer of furniture, cabinet and display lighting systems is seeking a senior level Busines Development Manager with executive sales experience. We are the leader in our industry and seeking an exceptional candidate who is able to penetrate and increase currently existing accounts and solicit new business in a high potential market. The job location is in Atlanta, GA.
Ideal Candidate must have:
• 5-10 years progressive executive sales experience
• A sound understanding in specification, OEM and distribution sales associated with the Retail Store Design Industry
• Existing contacts with Fortune 500 retail companies
• A love for their job and burning desire to to become known as an individual leader in the industry
• A desire to put their company first - much of the time
• Bachelor degree in Business or job related field
• Strong presentation, communication, closing and negotiation skills
• Solid analytical skills and the drive to succeed
• The desire and ability to travel a minimum 2 weeks per month
• The knowledge and ability to build and sustain business growth
Ideal Candidate will receive the following benefits:
• Highly competitive starting salary
• Extraordinary commission plan – without top end restrictions
• Sound benefit package, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, SIMPLE IRA with company contributions, long-term disability insurance, etc.
• Exceptional sales and market training and continuing sales education
• A fast paced, fun work environment
This is NOT a sales position for newcomers or sub-executive sales professionals. Candidate must have years of executive B2B sales experience.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com