Are you a PROVEN fresh innovative creative thinker for whom business is anything but usual?
TGI Friday's seeks a Concept Design Director to lead the efforts of the Architecture and Design Teams in the support of restaurant development and remodel programs.
This position is based in TGI Friday’s Carrollton, Texas headquarters.
You should be able to:
• Break the box through the imaginative development of new and existing prototype interior and exterior designs for use in restaurant construction.
• Motivate, influence, challenge and inspire by presenting new design approaches to the TGI Friday's leadership.
• Continuously evolve designs to adapt to changing consumer and brand needs and standards around the globe.
• Lead a team as well as produce as needed.
• Think and execute globally.
• Background in architecture and interior design, with emphasis on retail and restaurant projects (8 years)
• AIA registration a plus
• Strong grounding in creative design, design direction, project management, process development and cross-functional collaboration
• Experience managing outside design consultants, including architectural, interior, MEP, and others
• Demonstrated expert proficiency using AutoCAD software, 3D visualization, color and design principles, industry trends, and building and health codes.
• Ability to travel (up to 25%)
TGI Friday’s, part of the Carlson Companies global family, offers exciting career opportunities and rewards in an amazing corporate culture. Qualified candidates may apply at http://carlson.com/jobs/job-search-form.php and search Job ID 12092.