As our Nike Store Assistant Head Coach your mission is to assist the Head Coach in creating an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
Relocation assistance for right candidate.
- Assist Head Coach - Visual - Perform all store management functions in absence of Head Coach with a focus on Visual
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support staff of approximately 100.
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Applies management skills to improve efficiency and accomplish operational objectives within own unit
- You'll be responsible for recruiting and hiring top talent to ensure a diverse and energetic work environment.
- Sets priorities for employees to meet daily deadlines; develops plans to meet short-term objectives
- Performs work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, and programs.
- Prepare statistical and narrative reports of store activities
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 4 years retail experience, or 5 years retail experience in lieu of a degree.
- A minimum of 3 years management experience, including experience in coaching, counseling and developing people
- Ability to lead a high level of customer service in a Brand Retailer
- Ability to recruit, lead, and manage a team
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Visual expertise and responsiblity
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org