As our Field Product Presentation Specialist - Houston, you’ll be responsible for executing retail presentation plans in assigned territory. You’ll be accountable for monitoring third party Merchandisers in the field at key locations. You’ll ensure brand excellence in the marketplace through product merchandising and storytelling, retail marketing, and sales generation. You’ll implement product presentation and retail experiences that are meaningful to consumers. You’ll execute Global/Geography Category product presentation guidelines in the marketplace. You’ll execute visual merchandising guidelines for store openings and remodels and participate in developing Territory retail product presentation plans. You’ll create exciting retail displays to highlight key category items including mannequin styling. In addition, you’ll interact with Geography Retail Brand Presentation Teams, Territory Management and other key business partners to ensure marketplace execution supports overall Brand/Category strategy and direction
Requirements for the position include:
• Associate's degree in visual merchandising
• Bachelor's degree is an asset
• Minimum 2 years’ work experience with visual merchandising and mannequin styling
• Knowledge of the Nike Brand is an asset
• Must have solid problem solving abilities with proven skills in driving volume growth through the creative design of visual merchandising
• Must have a strong knowledge of the retail environment and understanding of how to implement a premium consumer experience through presentation (compelling merchandising, fixture placement, sightlines, mannequin styling, etc.)
• Must posses leadership experience and the ability to train individuals and teams
• Must demonstrate the ability to translate creative from an intangible thought to a tangible execution
• Must have the ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed
• Must have the ability to travel up to 50% of the time
• Must have access to a car
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Please apply online at: https://nike.taleo.net/careersection/10020/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=044971
Nike, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.