EurOptimum display Inc. is a leader in the design and manufacture of interior display systems. Headquartered in downtown Toronto, with a subsidiary in NY State. EurOptimum display provides a complete design and display solution for corporate, retail, financial, academic and hospitality environments.
EurOptimum display is currently seeking a Project Manager / Sales Representative – Retail US Northeast to develop, expand and manage both Canadian and U.S. retail markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Develop and implement a comprehensive prospecting initiative targeting potential retail clients.
• Identify client needs and work with EurOptimum Retail team to co-develop innovative solutions.
• Manage all phases of Retail projects including; design, marketing, manufacturing and installation.
• Actively participate in the development and implementation of new and existing marketing strategies.
• Responsible for meeting sales/market plan goals, including account development and account profitability to develop long-term strategic relationships with clients.
• Develop knowledge of current industry practices, use of materials, and competition.
• Prepares accurate sales reports outlining progress on a weekly basis.
• Report and analyze market trends to assist EurOptimum display to further meeting market demands.
• Source new installers as required.
• Represent EurOptimum display at trade shows and industry functions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated success in conceptual/solution-based selling within a value-added environment.
• Ability to establish and develop relationships with clients, suppliers and installation teams.
• First-hand experience in the retail fixture and display industry, including the technical aspect of industry – i.e. ability to read floor plans, working knowledge of materials, etc.
• Possess strong negotiation and networking skills.
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess ability to prioritize.
• Proven ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written).
• Ability to communicate in a variety of presentation environments, from board room to shop floor and on site installations.
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a team setting.
• Willingness to travel frequently to visit clients and job sites across the U.S.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, GoldMine or other contact management software.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• 3-5 years experience in direct sales or project management
• Retail fixture industry experience required.
• College or university degree preferred.
• Experiencing developing a new market segment is preferred.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those who meet the above requirements will be contacted for an interview.