Jeffrey Kurt Trenschel
145 N. Cleveland
Orange California, 92866
Objective: Develop a strong visual message to the customer to achieve sales.
Highlights of Qualifications
Proven success in implementing productivity and creativity within a store and corporate level.
Strong practical and theoretical foundation on improving the visual message to the customer in the most creative and cost effective methods available.
Excellent management skills and experience.
Billabong U.S.A. Irvine California 2002-present
National Retail Visual Merchandising Manager
• Provide merchandising direction for 50+ locations.
• Create detailed merchandising direction in PDF documents and drawings.
• Responsibilities range from interiors, signage, merchandising, and window installations.
• Provide weekly Visual Directives within given timelines.
• Adapt V-M techniques to individual store profiles to ensure message consistency.
• Provide VM training and support to staff and management ensuring a clean presentation.
• Create weekly and seasonal merchandising directives and floor “Plan-O-grams”
• Form solid working relationships with area, district and store managers.
• Regular store visits to implement the V-M strategy.
• Develop all visual merchandising guidelines and fixture manual content.
• Report to Vice President of Retail Operations.
Achievements / Skills
Expanded Billabongs Retail operations by 35 stores within five years.
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustraitor, InDesgin.
Interior freelance design specializing in Retail props fixtures and merchandising.
Jil Sander America, California 2001-2002
National Visual Merchandising Manager North America
Emporio Armani, Costa Mesa, California 2000-2001
Visual Merchandising Manager
Interior Merchandiser South Cost Plaza, Beverly Hills.
Nordstrom South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, California. 1995-2000
Assistant Manager of Visual Merchandising
Nordstrom Main Place Santa Ana, Calfiornia 1990-1993
Interests Design, Architecture, Art and Photography