To submit a project to VMSD, email either Carly Hagedon (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kaileigh Peyton (email@example.com) the details of your project including a press release if available, high-resolution, professional photos, the date the store opened and any other information available.
Images can be submitted to VMSD’s FTP server at upload.stmediagroup.com by selecting “Visual Merchandising and Store Design – Editorial” and uploading your files.
Add a "News From Our Readers" Item:
VMSD's redesigned website now allows you to upload your content any time (press releases, event announcements, et cetera). To do so, follow the steps below**:
- Create an account on vmsd.com by clicking the “Login” button toward the top right of the homepage and follow the prompts. If you do not locate the “Login” button; click the “Create an Account” button at the bottom of the homepage.
- Once you create a username, you will get a notification email containing your password which you may use to login to your new account. If you do not receive the email, please contact Associate Editor Carly Hagedon (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance.
- Go to the black navigation bar on the homepage that should appear after you login (toward the top of the page) and hover over “Content.” A drop-down menu should appear. Hover your cursor over “Add Content” in the new drop-down menu.
- A final drop-down menu should appear after hovering over “Add Content.” Click on “Reader News” from this list.*
- Fill out the fields and follow the prompts.
- Once you enter your information, click “Save” at the bottom. Your submission will then be sent to VMSD’s editors for review and approval.
*You may also click “Add Content,” which should take you to a page that lists all the content options. You may select “Reader News” from this list.
**Please note that after our editors approve your posting, you will not be allowed to make any changes to your posting's settings (i.e., where it's posted on the website). Editors reserve the right to move a particular Reader News item to any section of the website at their discretion.