To submit a project to VMSD, email Carly Hagedon (firstname.lastname@example.org) the details of your project including a press release if available, high-resolution, professional photos, the date the store opened and any other information available.
Images can be submitted to VMSD’s FTP server at upload.stmediagroup.com by selecting “Visual Merchandising and Store Design – Editorial” and uploading your files.
For any other questions regarding editorial submissions, please contact Carly Hagedon at email@example.com.
Add a "News From Our Readers" Item:
VMSD's redesigned website now allows you to upload your content any time (press releases, event announcements, et cetera). To do so, follow the steps below:
- Create an account on vmsd.com by clicking the “Login” button toward the top right of the homepage and follow the prompts. If you do not locate the “Login” button; click the “Create an Account” button at the bottom of the homepage.
- Once you create a username, you will get a notification email containing your password which you may use to login to your new account. If you do not receive the email, please contact Associate Editor Carly Hagedon (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance.
- Go to the black navigation bar on the homepage that should appear after you login (toward the top of the page) and hover over “Content.” A drop-down menu should appear. Hover your cursor over “Add Content” in the new drop-down menu.
- A final drop-down menu should appear after hovering over “Add Content.” Click on “Reader News” from this list.*
- Fill out the fields and follow the prompts.
- Once you enter your information, click “Save” at the bottom. Your submission will then be sent to VMSD’s editors for review and approval.
*You may also click “Add Content,” which should take you to a page that lists all the content options. You may select “Reader News” from this list.