Magnuson Group Introduces HAANDER & ISBIT — High-Design Hand Sanitizer Stations for Indoor Environments
Magnuson Group is thrilled to add two new products to their growing Return-To-Work collection: the HAANDER and ISBIT sanitization stations. Both designs complement any space beautifully while fulfilling the need for hand sanitization at all trafficked areas.Advertisement
HAANDER is compatible with most automatic or push-style sanitizer dispensers, mounted to the metal frame with hardware or adhesive tape. ISBIT fits most 16.9oz (500ml) pump bottles and is refilled and replaced with ease. Both are made in the USA.
Freestanding or wall-mounted, HAANDER is a refined and functional solution for hand sanitization. Its durable painted steel construction features a vibrant silkscreened graphic in white (on Black RAL 9011 and Anodized Silver painted units) or Dark Grey (on Lunar White painted units). Compatible with most automatic or push-style hand sanitizer dispensers and mountable by hardware or adhesive tape, HAANDER is a simple retrofit giving existing dispensers a fresh look.
Sleek and simple, ISBIT is the hand sanitizer station to match any space’s aesthetic. The design features clear acrylic housing and durable painted steel in Lunar White, Anodized Silver, or Black RAL 9011 and is available in freestanding, wall-mounted, or magnet-mounted models. The magnetic mount provides exceptional flexibility for teams to move the product as needs and layouts change. Compatible with most 16.9oz (500ml) hand sanitizer pump bottles, ISBIT makes hand sanitization easy.Advertisement
As teams reorganize, reconfigure, and retrofit their workplaces for their workforce’s return, requirements and expectations will continue to change. Magnuson Group is developing new products and highlighting existing solutions to facilitate a safe and smooth transition for everyone. Each product is a high-design, high-function solution that’s built to last. Follow Magnuson Group on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Instagram for updates. Configura CET users can download Magnuson Group’s free CET Extension complete with all Return-To-Work products.
For media inquiries, contact Colin Quackenbush, Sales & Marketing Manager, [email protected]
Notes for editors:Advertisement
- HAANDER Sanitization Station Product Page: https://magnusongroup.com/products/sanitizationstations/haander.html
- HAANDER Sanitization Station Product Spec Sheet: https://magnuson.blob.core.windows.net/sitedocs/pdf/haandersanitizationstationoverview-15665.pdf
- ISBIT Sanitization Station Product Page: https://magnusongroup.com/products/sanitizationstations/isbit.html
- ISBIT Sanitization Station Product Spec Sheet: https://magnuson.blob.core.windows.net/sitedocs/pdf/isbitsellsheet-15714.pdf
- View all of Magnuson Group’s Return-To-Work Solutions: http://magnusongroup.com/returntowork.html
- About Magnuson Group: For over 90 years, the Magnuson family has been providing a unique blend of excellent product design, quality, value, and customer service. We have built our name by designing, manufacturing, and marketing the industry’s finest products within our focused niche of support furniture and accessory products. Over the years, we have added extensively to our product line — from our earliest roots in coat racks and garment storage — to today where we represent the contract furniture market’s most complete line of high-design accessories and support furniture for commercial facilities. Magnuson Group remains a family-owned & operated business — now in its 4th generation — and is as committed as ever to delivering the finest design, quality, value, and customer service available in the market.
Embracing Whole-Brained Thinking in the Design Journey
Strategy needs creative, and creative needs strategy—yep, having both is really the only way of unifying all disciplines with a common vernacular with an eye toward building a strong creative vision that is foundational to the processes. Hear from Bevan Bloemendaal, former VP, Global Environments & Creative Services at Timberland, how to connect the dots between disciplines, claiming and creating a clear differentiation for the brand and ensuring that any asset (experience, product, ad, store, office, home, video, game) is created with intention.
Triad Mfg.’s Retail Store Wall System
16 Winning POP Displays from the 2022 Shop! OMA Awards
Uniqlo’s Sister Brand GU Plans SoHo Pop-Up
Olympia Sports to Shutter Remaining 35 Stores
Two Men Catch Fire After Explosion at Hamptons Goop Store
Nike Unveils New Store Concept
Headlines1 week ago
Kmart Among 3 Retailers Under Fire for Use of Facial Recognition Tech
Photo Gallery2 weeks ago
14 Photos of Visual Merchandising in the 1920s
Headlines1 week ago
Walmart Opening General Stores at Getaway Outposts
Eric Feigenbaum1 week ago
Whole Foods Whetting the Appetites of Post-Pandemic Shoppers
Headlines2 weeks ago
Best Buy Opens Small-Format, Digital-First Store
Headlines1 week ago
Mall Owners: Retailers Continue to Open Stores Despite Recession Worries
International Visual Competition1 week ago
Here Are the Winners of the 2022 International Visual Competition Awards
Headlines5 days ago
Estée Lauder Could Make Its Largest-Ever Acquisition